Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aiptek V10


Price as reviewed $649

Look, if I want to watch videos or look at pictures on the go, I’ll take a PMP with me. Or a digital camera. Or a mini-notebook. But, it would have been great if I had something like this when I was in college, using old-skool transparent film on a low-tech overhead projector. It would have been better if it had the same size of image projection claimed by Aiptek’s PocketCinema V10 mini projector.

The Aiptek PocketCinema V10 mini projector can read MP4 and JPEG files, and features a 3-in-1 input jack and 1GB of storage with support for SD/MMC/MS Pro cards. But those specs are not what make this device notable. According to DigiTimes, the V10 can project 50-inch images. FIFTY! Unfortunately, the resolution and other specs are conveniently not mentioned, so we’re left wondering if we should be impressed or skeptical.

1 comments:

chitgoks said...

added you pls add http://wuhtevah.chitgoks.com thanks